To celebrate the start of a new season, we conducted a global search for 10 riders or equine professionals to proudly use and promote the Wintec Saddles brand.
- 15 February 2018: Entries opened.
- 30 April 2018: Entries closed.
- 21 May 2018: Public voting opened.
- 20 June 2018: Public voting closed.
- 1 July 2018: Wintec Saddles will announce new sponsored ambassadors (directly to the ambassadors).
- 10 July 2018: Once the ambassadors have accepted, their details will be published on the Wintec Saddles website, ideally by 10 July 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion commenced 15 February 2018 and final applications closed on 30 April 2018.
- The 10 applicants selected to become Wintec Saddles Ambassadors will be published on the Wintec Saddles website and Facebook page by 10 July 2018.
- This is not a random lottery, the applicants will be selected on the merit of their application as determined by the promoter. The promoters final selections may be from one or all categories, the entry categories will have no bearing on the merit or chances of the application. The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the decision process is final and binding on every person that applies. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Those applicants selected to receive a Wintec Saddles Sponsored Ambassadorship will be required to sign a separate agreement as a condition of the ambassadorship being awarded. Failure to sign the agreement will result in the offer being rescinded.
- The prize package is subject to change without notice and may be modified to suit each Wintec Ambassador’s individual requirements.
- The brand ambassadorships will be active from July 2018 to June 2019 unless otherwise agreed.
- It is the responsibility of each applicant to ensure that by participating in this competition, their own, personal competitions or status will not be jeopardised, such as the USEF GR1307 Amateur Status regulation.