To celebrate the start of a new season, we are conducting a global search for 10 riders or equine professionals who proudly use and promote the Wintec Saddles brand.
Our new ambassadors could be:
- a leisure horse and rider combination,
- a competitive horse and rider combination, or even
- an equine professional.
We want to find out why you and your horse, or your equine business would be the perfect Wintec Sponsored Ambassadors.
Our new Wintec Ambassadors, will each receive:
- A Wintec Saddle of their choice with the CAIR Cushion System.
- An exclusive Wintec Saddle Bag for ease of transport.
- Exclusive Wintec Ambassador clothing and accessories for both horse and rider.
- The complete EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution including an EASY-CHANGE Gullet System kit and an EASY-CHANGE Riser System pack to enable their saddle fitter to make ongoing adjustments to their new saddle as their horse changes shape.
Our ideal ambassadors:
- Love the easy-care, durable and hassle-free lifestyle benefits of Wintec Saddles.
- Enjoy the peace of mind offered by the CAIR Cushion System and EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution knowing that their saddle/s can be easily adjusted to ensure total horse comfort.
- Are willing to tell their friends, colleagues, clients or media about Wintec Saddles wherever possible.
- Will utilise the branded materials provided to promote the Wintec Saddles brand, including across personal or business digital and social media channels.
- Will provide photos and a biography of themselves and their horse/s for use on the Wintec Saddles website, social media and other promotional materials.
- Will provide regular updates of their own personal successes or positive business client stories for use on the Wintec Saddles website, social media, and other promotional opportunities.
- Are willing to be featured in Wintec promotional materials such as advertisements, brochures, online and social media and participate in photographic and media opportunities.
- 15 February 2018 to 30 April 2018: Entries open.
- 1 May to 15 May 2018: Shortlist compiled and applicants contacted. Shortlisted candidates to complete the 2nd questionnaire to remain eligible.
- 20 May 2018 to 20 June 2018: Public voting open.
- 21 June 2018 to 1 July 2018: Wintec Saddles conducts telephone interviews with top candidates and announces new sponsored ambassadors.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion commences 15 February 2018 and final applications close on 30 April 2018.
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified by email using contact details provided in their entry by 15 May 2018.
- The 10 applicants selected to become Wintec Saddles Ambassadors will be published on the Wintec Saddles website and Facebook page by 10 July 2018.
- This is not a random lottery, the applicants will be selected on the merit of their application as determined by the promoter. The promoters final selections may be from one or all categories, the entry categories will have no bearing on the merit or chances of the application. The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the decision process is final and binding on every person that applies. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Those applicants selected to receive a Wintec Saddles Sponsored Ambassadorship will be required to sign a separate agreement as a condition of the ambassadorship being awarded. Failure to sign the agreement will result in the offer being rescinded.
- The prize package is subject to change without notice and may be modified to suit each Wintec Ambassador’s individual requirements.
- The brand ambassadorships will be active from July 2018 to June 2019 unless otherwise agreed.
- It is the responsibility of each applicant to ensure that by participating in this competition, their own, personal competitions or status will not be jeopardised, such as the USEF GR1307 Amateur Status regulation.